Have a bill to pay? Click Here
" I just want my pain to go away. Why is finding somebody to help me so confusing?"
If this is you, right now, I get it. I don't have a good answer, but I did develop OPT with you in mind- here's how:
- Booking an appointment with some staff PT at a large conglomerate facility without talking to him or her is a BIG step! It's vulnerable. It's wierd. Let's set up a time to chat. Contact Us
- You can talk to a medical provider who asks about you. *gasp!*
- After that chat, you can come into the office, we talk more, I watch you move a little bit to get a better picture of what you have going on & how I can help.
- You can decide right then & there to do a full on total body assessment.
- My goal is to help you reach your goals, plain & simple.
- Your assessment may be very different from others you have experienced in the past. Your evaluation will also vary depending on your symptoms or goals. Even if you believe your orthopedic injury to be from a known cause, we will look at other body systems that may be involved to get a clearer picture of how your body functions as a whole, and may end up treating in a different part of your body. We hope to encourage an on-going dialogue, but as a general remider- please feel free to ask questions whenever you have them.
- Please wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing that make it easy for you to move and allow me access to your skin. In most instances, you will also receive some treatment after the assessment portion of the initial evaluation.
New hours (as of 10/20/20)
Packages typically range from $1-2,000 depending on your specific plan of care which will be discussed at your Discovery Visit.
Free 20min phone consultation & In-person Discovery Visit
Not sure if we can help? Want to know if Dr. Carla Colella, DPT, OCS, has experience in dealing with your unique problem? Call to arrange for a free 20-minute consultation. I take pride in our truthful and realistic responses to let you know if I genuinely believe our work can make a difference in your life.